At Encompass Construction Cayman, we are problem solvers and exceptional communicators and we strive to improve with every project that we design and build.
As leaders in the Cayman Construction industry, we build each home better than the last because we’re constantly measuring and evaluating ourselves.
Senior Project Manager
Eric Kline leads the Construction and Development team at Encompass and brings over 15 years of experience in the luxury design, development and contracting business to the table; 9 of which have been specifically dedicated to Grand Cayman construction. Eric has completed several high rise buildings, luxury residential communities, high end Cayman renovations/remodels and commercial structures. By being both creative and technically savvy, he is able to bring tremendous value to each project. Eric graduated from Florida State University with a Bachelors in Business and started his career in construction via the supply side. After a few years of a successful sales career, he was recruited by a North Florida Development Group to project manage their oceanfront luxury high-rise development and construction projects. He went on to obtain his Florida General Contractors License and has continued to stay on top of cutting edge technology and trends. Eric and his family moved to the island in 2007 when he was recruited as the Senior Project Manager for the Ritz-Carlton Developer managing the Development of Dragon Bay, The Deckhouses, Secret Harbour and other Ritz-Carlton related projects. In 2012 Eric joined Encompass Ltd. as Senior Project Manager.
Tracey attended the University of Florida school of Business in Gainesville, Florida prior to beginning her career in real estate and property management with one of the largest independent firms in North Central Florida. Tracey consistently earned the distinction of a Top Producer within the Board of Realtors and was a longstanding member of the President’s Circle – recognized for top 10% performance in both sales and listing volume. After having vacationed in Cayman annually with her family from the time that she was in high school, in late 2007 she moved to Grand Cayman with her husband and young son and accepted the position of the Director of the Resale and Rental Division at The Residences at The Ritz-Carlton, Grand Cayman where she developed, managed and grew to great success, the current Private Residences Luxury Rental program. In March of 2012 she made the transition to outside sales, property management and marketing and joined the exceptional team of Cayman Contractors at Encompass Ltd. specializing in the marketing of Grand Cayman’s finest properties, projects and Encompass branded Cayman construction developments.
David Erb is an experienced Project Director with a record of success spanning more than 45 years in the management of luxury residential, multi-family residential, resort, commercial and industrial construction. Originally from Los Angeles, California, Dave moved to the Cayman Islands in 1995 and built a solid reputation for excellence as a Cayman builder in design engineering, planning and on-time, under-budget completion of a wide variety of Grand Cayman construction projects. Some of his notable projects include:
- The Wyndham Reef Resort, Colliers, Grand Cayman
- The Grandview Condominiums, Seven Mile Beach, Grand Cayman
- USACE (United States Army Corps of Engineers), unexploded ordinances removal, medical and hazardous waste clean-up, asbestos abatement, Los Angeles and San Luis Obispo, California, Phoenix, Arizona
- Hiuka America Corporation, 36-acre scrap metal processing plant, Los Angeles, California
- Nelson North Associates, 100-unit condominium village, Malibu, California
- Multiple single-family exclusive residences in California and Grand Cayman
For the last 20 years, Principal Architect, Pedro Theye has produced award winning designs throughout the world. Born and raised in Miami, Pedro is bilingual and has been blessed with a great education while being continually connected with the Caribbean through travel, family and work. Pedro graduated from the University of Miami’s School of Architecture in 1995 with a bachelor’s degree in architecture and a minor in village planning & landscape design and also studied architecture and village planning abroad in Italy as well as throughout the Caribbean. The projects he has designed and managed range from oceanfront resorts to luxury waterfront homes, and everything in between and he specializes in concepts which maximize the site’s potential. Pedro also excels in creating feasibility studies and full pro-formas which allow clients to evaluate the potential profitability of their projects. Along with his in-house Encompass team of Grand Cayman builders, Realtors and project & property managers, he is able to provide a full complement of the disciplines which encompass total support for his clientele concerning their Cayman construction efforts.
Most recently in Grand Cayman, Pedro has worked on several large scale Cayman remodels and renovations such as the Marriott lobby/restaurant renovations, the Britannia Resort master plan (old Hyatt resort), the expansion of The Beach Suites Resort and the upcoming renovation of the Treasure Island Resort on Seven Mile Beach. Previously, Pedro was the in-house architect for Wyndham Vacation Resorts Asia Pacific, where he managed scheduling, contracts, site administration and design direction for over twenty resorts in Australia, Fiji and New Zealand.
As an Architect & Project Manager, Alexi has worked in the Design and Cayman Construction industry for over 7 years. Starting from the ground up as a teenager working with his family of local Cayman builders, in 2001 he began his career out in the field as a hands on carpenter’s apprentice. In 2005 Alexi was awarded a Cayman Islands Government sponsored college scholarship and went abroad to study Architecture and Construction Management with a double major, receiving his Bachelor of Science in Architectural Engineering and Construction Management Technology. He has been involved in various unique Luxury Residential, Commercial, Institutional & Resort Projects in Grand Cayman from the conceptual design phase all the way through the construction documentation and project management stage. Alexi specializes in the preparation of design concepts, creating detailed construction drawings, MEP & Consultant coordination, construction estimating, planning and project scheduling for a variety of construction projects. Some of his notable local Cayman Construction projects include:
- Seven Mile Beach Resort – Grand Cayman
- Grand Cayman Beach Suites – Grand Cayman
- Marriot Resort Ground Floor Renovations – Grand Cayman
- Rubis Gas Station – Grand Cayman
- Ed Bush new Stadium Facility – Grand Cayman
- Government Administration Office Fit-Out – Grand Cayman
- Dart Realty Office Fit-Out – Grand Cayman
- Kimpton Hotel – Grand Cayman
- Deck Houses at the Ritz Carlton – Grand Cayman
- Luxury Single family homes – Yacht Club – Grand Cayman
Dan brings over thirty years of construction expertise to the Encompass Team and is experienced in all phases of construction, management and project/site supervision with a special proficiency in structural work and high rise construction. Dan started off in life as a United States Air Force brat and as a result he has grown up living in some exciting locales throughout the USA and even experienced an exotic 4 year stint overseas in Japan while he was still a child. His career as a site Superintendent overseeing an impressive list of both Commercial and Residential Projects has taken him on a course that spans from the peaches and pecans of Atlanta Georgia where he was involved in numerous construction efforts for the 1996 summer Olympics to the sunny Gulf Coast beaches of the Florida Panhandle and all the way down to the Caribbean Paradise of the Cayman Islands where he recently joined forces with Encompass Design and Construction to oversee their field Cayman Construction and Cayman remodeling and renovations efforts. Just a few of the more significant projects that Dan has been affiliated with throughout his impressive career include:
- Camana Bay, The Town Centre – $483 million dollar, mixed use development comprising of commercial buildings, parking structures, chiller plant, cinema and mixed used buildings including luxury apartments. – Grand Cayman
- John Gray High School – $70 million dollar, eight multi-story buildings with a self-contained wastewater treatment plant. – Grand Cayman
- Seychelles Condominium – $33 million dollar, twenty-two story, 198 suites, heated pool and a 3-story parking garage.
- Renaissance Ross Bridge Golf Resort and Spa – $56 million dollar, seven story, 269 suites. – Birmingham, Alabama.
- Center for Disease Control (CDC) – $165 million dollar, twelve story biosafety Level-4 (highest-containment) infectious disease laboratory with attached five story, biosafety level-2 and 3 laboratories and a four level central utility plant with connecting tunnels.
- Centennial Park West Condominium – $100 million dollar, eleven story, mixed use, 98 suites with ground floor retail.
Reach out to us directly at the following to learn more about our recent Grand Cayman construction projects!